Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Underwater Photo Model...., up to now...

I started to take Underwater photo for Models.... its becoming an irresistible new hobby,
so if I'm not diving then going to the pool for shooting model becoming a longing desire...

I just share some of the model photo I took... feel free to criticize and liking it...
my photos would also be available on facebook : Rizal Diving.


Theme : Rock Underwater...




























Theme : Mahabarata









































































Theme : Beauty



































Marylin Monroe






























































Theme : Balerina




































































































Stay tuned... :D....





1 comment:

Glad if you could give me a feedback :), cheers matey..